Subject: FW: IAC 2025: Personal Invitation for the 15th IAF MMoP Meeting in Sydney and Preparatory Meeting Materials
From: "Kliimaministeerium info" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2025 14:22:56 +0300

Tere

Edastame kirja vastavalt kuuluvusele, kuna kosmose valdkonnaga tegeleb 
Majandus- ja Kommunikatsiooniministeerium.

Lugupidamisega

Kliimaministeerium

From: Martina Fabbiani <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2025 2:11 PM
To: [email-masked]; Kliimaministeerium info <[email-masked]>
Subject: IAC 2025: Personal Invitation for the 15th IAF MMoP Meeting in 
Sydney and Preparatory Meeting Materials

Dear Hon. Kallas,

Please kindly find attached a personal invitation letter signed by Clay 
Mowry, President of the International Astronautical Federation (IAF), 
Christian Feichtinger, Executive Director of the International Astronautical 
Federation (IAF), and Dominique Tilmans, IAF Special Advisor to the 
President for Parliamentarian and Ministerial Relations, to attend the 15th 
International Meeting for Ministers and Members of Parliaments to be held on 
Sunday 28 September 2025 in Sydney, Australia on the occasion of the 76th 
edition of the International Astronautical Congress (IAC).

In preparation of the event and to present you the detailed programme of the 
gathering, please find attached the Draft Programme of the IAF MMoP Meeting 
and the Materials which were presented during the Virtual Preparatory 
Meeting held on Monday 9 June. The recording can be downloaded using the 
following link: https://we.tl/t-pZ3q60E43a.

We kindly ask you to confirm your participation in the meeting in Sydney at 
your earliest convenience.

Do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.

We look forward to welcoming you in Australia!

Kindest regards,

IAF Secretariat

Martina Fabbiani

Senior Projects Manager

IAF Secretariat

International Astronautical Federation

100 Avenue de Suffren
75015 Paris, France

Tel: +33 (0) 1 45 67 65 13

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Website:  <http://www.iafastro.org/> www.iafastro.org

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa 
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu 
turvalisuses kindel.